PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ’s “Patient Portal” PATIENT PORTAL SERVICE.
provides the website Patient Portal (the "Site") and the personal health data viewing and reporting services (collectively, the "Service") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement").
This Agreement governs the relationship between ’s Patient Portal and you, the Site visitor, with respect to your use of the Service.
This website and its internet-based services offer a secure, private channel for healthcare regarding your personal diagnostic medical information storage, online health information, and related services.
- Registration. In order to use the Services available on the patient portal, you are required to Sign In to “Patient Portal” and be or become a registered user with an account. It is important that you read carefully and understand the terms and conditions. YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH THE “PATIENT PORTAL” PATIENT PORTAL.
- Code of Conduct. While using the Site and the Service, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site
- Use the Site or Service for any unlawful purpose
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent
- any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights
- any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so
- any trade secret of any third party, or
- any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us)
- Engage in spamming or flooding
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site or Service
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site or Service
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site without our prior written authorization
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents, or
- Harvest or collect information about Site visitors or members without their express consent.
Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we will provide by means including, without limitation, posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Service after such changes will be deemed acceptance of them.
You should return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Agreement and privacy notices.